Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back from Down Under

Hi all...

Sorry for the lack of updates... I actually went to Australia - perth & sydney. I couldn't write much about it before because I wanted to surprise my aunt & cousin in Perth. Struggled to keep it a hush hush but the surprise was such a success! From Perth, we flew to Sydney... to revisit the 'place I once called home' for 3 years while studying... This trip was very nostalgic... It's like walking down memory lane. Everything and everywhere reminded me of so many things...!

Give me about 2-3 days.... lots of new updates coming up! :) 

ps: to those who have been email-ed... will respond all ur emails latest by tomorrow. Pls be patient. Did not have internet facilities while I was in Sydney......

No comments: