Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Wedding Gift

I need to tell a little story. A very cute one. I received a few orders for the same date and later, I found out that... A is ordering for B who is getting married same day as her birthday. A is B's very good friend. B who have been quite stressed out with her wedding plans also placed an order but it's for their 1st wedding anniversary. B has been quite upset with how things does not go as she hoped it would.

A on the other hand... asked me to reject her order as she wants to surprise B and hopefully make up with all the not-so-happy encounter she's been going thru!

Then i found out... both of them are my juniors and i know who they are! LOL... all in all, everything worked according to A's plan. B had a great wedding and was very surprised with her birthday cake (cum wedding cake?) hehehe....

A wedding gift

A wedding gift

A wedding gift

A wedding gift

Congratulations again Millie! Here's a toast to you & ur *jap* hubby! May the both of you stay in love forever & grow old together! xoxox

No comments: