Tis is the season to be jolly! :)
Some updates! I can still take in a few more (max 5) orders for christmas...
I have a few themes that i'd like to do but it's ur call if u want them in cakes or cupcakes
1. Santa delivering all the gifts
2. Santa trying to get into chimney
3. Penguins have a ball (with snowballs)
4. Christmas party - elaborated decor with xmas trees, animals, etc..
5. Little boy/gal wishing upon a star whilst waiting for santa!
Hurry & email me!
Send the emails to firstname.lastname@example.org - title ur email XMAS2009
to speed up the corresponding, i need to know:
a. your theme
b. your budget
c. cupcakes or cake
d. date of collection
Let the creative juice f-l-o-w!
Oh! And please note:
All orders for christmas, comes with special packaging, special tags and... i will be using a white chocolate fondant for christmas instead of the normal marshmallow fondant! Very very yummy! Got the white chocolate fondant from perth! :)