Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Lion & The Pig!

Hello all! I'm back and it's been busy as soon as i got back! Oh well... i think it's because i'm inefficient that's why work always seem to be piling up! Never ending! And the hot weather is really killing me...

Anyway... something new to share. I while back, i received and order requesting for me to do "A cute piggy presenting a present for a lion" - as usual, I will not ask much about the story behind! I found this theme really cute and i'm sure the story behind it will be even cuter :P

The result

IMG_4687
i did not have the heart to do a fierce lion

IMG_4688
and the very cute pig

IMG_4689

IMG_4690

I hope it was a great birthday celebration!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are absolutely adorable! What did you use to make them?

retete- ina said...

cute,adorabil