Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mentioned in The Star's Sunday Metro!

I was mentioned in The Star's Sunday Metro today (27/01/08). It's just a small mention about my Chinese New Year cupcakes [about one paragraph only] but nevertheless, I'm really happy & excited about it! *grin*
--------------------------------------------
[.....At Manila Place in Gurney Plaza, proprietor Ween Nee makes cupcakes with a difference. “I’ve chosen nine designs which all signify Chinese New Year,” she explains. Available only by special order, there are goldfish for harmony, pineapples for prosperity, and even a gold tortoise for longevity, or you can choose a customised design of your own....] click here for the article!
-------------------------------------------
Thank you Helen! :)

No comments: