Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

I've been wanting to do more 3d stuffs on cakes and when this lady emailed me regarding her order... I was more than happy to take it up! Oohhh... I really hope there'll be more of such themes! Yay!

Anyway, this theme is - the wheels on the bus and its friends!
Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends

Wheels on the bus & friends
Glad you all enjoyed the cake!

Very fulfilling for I enjoyed making them very much too!

4 comments:

Jennywenny said...

Too cute for words! This gave me a big smile! My nieces favourite book is the wheels on the bus, I'm sure she'd love it!

Cupcake said...

Amazing work! We have featured your post on our blog: http://www.acupcakeblog.com/2009/08/wheels-on-bus-friends.html

Kristen said...

This is amazing!! So well done!!

Big Boys Oven said...

Oh your work getting more & more awesome! :)