Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

I know I have over 20++ "overdue" posts to put up... But since Halloween was just over, I have to put this up first.. Khoo, wanted them for her kindy student's halloween celebration... She just wanted something 2-d & simple... the result:

jack-o-lantern


freaky eyeballs


happy jack!


boo! the friendly ghost..


mr spidey


i'm freaked out myself by this scary eyeballs



Estee, i'm glad u & ur students enjoyed them! I had lots of fun making them too!

Happy Belated Halloween!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waouw what specific job sublime!
I just look at your entire site is really beautiful! It's almost unreal, I have so much patience for this kind of decoration on the cupcake.
Congratulations, I am admiring this job!

Min Chan said...

Such fun cupcakes! :D

ween said...

veganpower: thanks!

min: yea! was so glad i had a chance to do halloween cuppies! :) how are u??

LittleLand said...

Fun and yummy..our Halloween party won't be perfect if it's without your cupcakes

xoxo
Estee