Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Perfect Hi-tea Cupcakes

When i was asked to do this initially.. I thought it was going to be really challenging - it's not my cuppa tea to do pretty elegant stuffs... i think i'm more of the cute-sy stuffs... but nevertheless, i love challenges!

The theme was english tea pots & cups...

IMG_4783

IMG_4785

IMG_4782

IMG_4795

IMG_4803

IMG_4802

IMG_4804

IMG_4798

IMG_4788

IMG_4819

IMG_4818

IMG_4817

Happy birthday again Kher Sing!

Thanks for always challenging me to my very max and it's been really great to know you!

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I dropped by your blog from your Flickr profile, and I just wanted to let you know that one of your photos, the proposal one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/love-a-cupcake/2719327357/) had been stolen by a Singapore cupcake seller and displayed on her site, passed off as her own: www.cupcake-dreamy.net/gallery.html

She had stolen one of my photos as well, so I'm spreading the word to those who've unknowingly been a victim.

p/s: I absolutely love your hi-tea cupcakes! The little tea cups look so cute :D