Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding: Simple yet Elegant

This is my first wedding cupcake request which i did not assemble up on my own!

Basically, my customer requested for this order to be taken out of Penang and wondered if she'd be able to take them on her own and assemble it on her own! I thought about it... and my first instinct was, what if on the way, something happens to the decor? So i thought, if it's a simple design, it will not be too much of a trouble! Of course she has to be willing to take the risk as well!

Anyways, we finalized on a very simple yet elegant design which shd not give any problem regardless of how bumpy the journey may be. Packed everything separately together with the tiers for loan... Off it went!

IMG_4912

IMG_4919

IMG_4920

IMG_4914

IMG_4917

Congratulations! Hope it was a great wedding!

No comments: