Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, January 3, 2008

new [m.i.s.s.i.o.n.s]

My passion for baking seriously began only mid of last year. There are just so many things to learn about baking and this year, that will be my biggest mission - "To deepen this new interest of mine as much as possible."
---------
So basically, my plans this year are mostly related to baking :)
---------
Firstly, I want to be able to come with specific designs & flavors for my cupcakes. This is to make it easier for all of you to choose. But I will still want to be challenged by Y.O.U. to design something new... And of course with Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day just a month away... lots of thinking to do...
---------
Secondly, I really wanna attend more short term courses to develop this passion of mine. Of course, ideally I'd wanna go Le Cordon Bleu but for the time being... There's just so much to learn! Compared to the lectures and classes I've attended for my past 16 years, pattisserie classes are so much fun! All the hands on work & demonstration are just so much fun. It's definitely more tiring but oh-so-worth-it!
---------
Thirdly, I hope to be able to travel a bit more to gain more exposure! And to be able to taste more cupcakes all around! I've never heard of cupcakes till mid last year but ever since discovering it... my goodness! The amount of cupcake bakers around the world is just overwhelming.... There are so many great bakers whose work I admire and find motivation from. It's quite unbelievable what they can do from icings and fondants. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
---------
At this present moment... i cant imagine myself being able to do all that but I would sure want to learn them!
---------
So well...... wish me luck!

No comments: