Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, January 21, 2008

Unwind @ Imperial

After a couple of hours of walking at Petaling Street, we made our way back to Imperial where we will be staying. Hubs & myself are really tired from the journey and one whole week of madness. Waiting for us in our room was 3 platter of very sinful desserts... but oh-so-yummy!



First platter had big juicy strawberries with melt-in-your-mouth truffles.... 2nd had onde-onde and the third was a platter of mango [tart, juice & the fruit]


Love the presentation.... In my past experience, hotels usually leave some nice chocolates by the bed when they turn down the bed but this is superb! yummm...






And not to mention the amazing view from our room! No matter how many times I visit KL, I'm still impressed & really proud each time I see KLCC & KL Tower...

No comments: