Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy Busy Month of February....

I feel that I've grown a lot this month. And initially, I thought of setting standard designs of cupcakes but then, me being me, I cannot stand doing the same thing day in day out. It kinda' kills me slowly. I'm the sort of person who needs challenges in my life :)
-------------------------------------
Basically, this month has been great because I've been challenged to do many different designs and it is so fulfilling to customize cakes for each order specifically for someone special! I've made lots of friends out of this as well. *u know who u are!* Like I said earlier, I do not want cakes to be just a cake. Instead of going 'oh... birthday cake' one should be going... "wow! is this for me?"
----------------------------------------
The W-O-W factor is what I wanna add into my cuppies :)

No comments: