Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello Kitty Cuppies!!

My close friend wanted to make something special for his girlfriend's birthday. Theme is Hello Kitty but then... this is a very very good friend... so of course I can bend the theme a bit! Hehehe... But it is also because he is such a good friend, i went all out in the middle of the night to do this.

Molded these in my room middle of the night while hubs snores away! LOL... I seriously thought that Hello Kitty will be quite easy but oh boy... I am so wrong!

I bended the theme by adding HIM in the cuppies on bended knees....

He's proposing to Hello Kitty!!! *hint*hint* (i cannot say more *grin*)

The final product! Just 2 cuppies because that was all I have left

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y ting ting!

Note: Yeong Ming is actually my first cupcake *customer* - click here

No comments: