Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

mOoooOOoooo

Kelly aka May Ling is an old old friend of mine... from way back in primary school days... As the thoughtful person she has always been, she wanted to surprise her fiance with something special for their anniversary and she planned for it way way in advance :) hehehe... anyway, she like moo moo and the result of her cake is......










Kelly & John... 
Congratulations! 
may ur love continue to blossom :)

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Hi Ween! I stumbled upon your blog at Angeline Chen's blog.

I'm in love with your creations, they're adorably lovely :D

Do you cater for orders outside Penang? Do you mind if I take some of your cupcake photos to be posted in my blog (I will link and give the credits to you of course).

Have a nice day! :)

ween said...

hi nessa....

sure!

orders out of Penang... not for now, sorry...

u have a great week too!

Kelly T said...

Hi Ween Nee,

Love the mOoooOOoooo ~ Thanks Alot..! Keep it Up..!