Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Jo with Love....

It's been a while since I last post postings with lots of pictures and stories (it's part lazy & part no time) but I really have to spend a bit more time to talk about this one... This order is from Eugene for Jo Anne, who's ordered cuppies from me before. Because she enjoyed them, her husband decided to do something using cupcakes for her! So sweet. Eugene got Melvin (who was also an ex customer) to assist me in the ideas for the design...  I just love their ideas... it got me excited just thinking about making them! 

Let me bring you through some of my favourites of the 20 cuppies...


Michael Phelps! The man who broke god knows how many records just for Beijing Olympics alone!!!! Salute!


Michael Phelps coming out for air while doing his infamous butterfly *grin*


Sexy lacy lingerie


goody goody lingerie


sexy undies


one of jo's must-have!


Eugene & Jo's adorable baby Ethan - love his hair!


CINEMA soda & popcorn 


IPOD touch


shoE-a-holic


purse


bags


love for movies


& music


and of course shopping!! 

And when it all combines together.... you get.....




Happy Birthday Jo!! Hope you were surprised!

1 comment:

e l e f a n t s n e v e r f o r g e t said...

Wow! I can only imagine the time that it took to create all of these. They look phenomenal.

That Michael Phelps is hilarious and wonderful. And JEEZ LOUISE how many medals did that man actually wind up getting?