Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Message of L-O-V-E for your Valentine

"Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful ...."

Let us @ love-a-cupcake
help you tell your love story ...
to warm the hearts of your loved ones.
Just share your message of L-O-V-E
& let us create something really special
to celebrate your love

-----------

HOW TO ORDER?

1) Create your own message of L-O-V-E
or
choose from these:

My Sweet Valentine
Love you sooo much
Together with you is where I wanna be
Sunshine of my life
Dreaming of you always
Crazy over you
Love you like crazy
Will you marry me?
Be mine!
My little girl, always
Mommy, I love you
Daddy, you're my hero

-------------------------------

2) Choose your type of figure


a) Valentine bears

or


b) Valentine figures!

----------------------------------

3) Choose your price range

RM150
(9 mini 2" cupcakes)
or
RM250
(round 4"x 4" mini cake )
or
RM350
(heart-shape 6" x 4" mini cake)
or
create something
more elaborate & extra special!

Some sample ideas:


A bouquet of red roses just for u


A token of my love for u


Will u marry me?


I give my love to you...

I'm wishing for a Hug


Your secret admirer



Will you be my Valentine?




I love you this........ MUCH!

Note:
Each order will be customized according to your message of love
Each order will be specially personalized
Figurines can be kept for a long time :)

Limited orders only - 1st come 1st served
Order closes by 6th February 2009

(we will respond within 2 days)

3 comments:

The Cake Lady said...

You are so so talented! Wow! I love your figures! Great work!
I will be following your blog!
Shelley "the cake lady"

Anonymous said...

wow! cool! can request for customization and how much is it? got mini size? less sugar? hehe....

LynMay said...

Ween :)

Your designs are getting better and better and more intricate :D


Cheers from an ol' pal :D