Pages

View my photos at bighugelabs.com
weennee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's Going On!

First & foremost, sorry for being so 'inactive' over the past few months... I have at least 60 posts or more to put up but I just can't seem to find the time! I haven't even wished all of you.... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! GONG XI GONG XI!! And it's already near the end of cny... 

Honestly, it's part procrastination and part pure madness... I will try to be more efficient and find time. But in the mean time, if you don't see any updates here... please visit my photostream on flickr - still quite 'alive' there :) click here!

Also, i'd like to apologize to many of you whom I did not manage to reply ur enquiries in time. I really have to cut down orders right after Valentine's. But I do hear ur call for Valentine's day. Many of u have requested for smaller packaging as it's just for 2... 

Stay tuned! :)

No comments: